From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge kdesktop fails
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:19:53
1 On Tuesday 19 June 2007 01:12:56 dexter wrote:
2 > Did all these - none helped.
3 > I've tracked the problem to a missing file during compilation, if I
4 > run the last working line manually, or I try to do ./configure
5 > manually, the command ends saying that it is missing a libqt-mt.so.3
6 >
7 > Could it be an bug ?
8 >
9 > I'm still unable to emerge kdesktop or kde or anything that requires
10 > qt-3 compilation
11
12 Do *NOT* post html to this list. I've refrained from answering this thread
13 till now because your original mail didn't contain enough context to include
14 the real error message. But since the thread is still alive... Thus far
15 you've provided almost no usefull information whatsoever so on this basis
16 it's impossible to say if it's a bug.. As Dale showed you libqt-mt.so.3
17 belongs to qt which is pretty useless since that's the package you're trying
18 to compile.. ;)
19
20 Soooo.. you need to show us more context. It must include the actual error
21 message and at least 5-10 lines above that...
24 Bo Andresen