From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Firefox 3.6.12 problem?
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 00:39:39
1 On Sunday 12 December 2010 16:09:41 Klaus Müller wrote:
2
3 > Try [installing] a different firefox theme from
4 > https://addons.mozilla.org
5
6 But I've already tried a vanilla setup by creating a test user, and
7 separately by moving my own .mozilla directory elsewhere. In neither
8 case did I have any themes installed but I still had no arrow buttons.
9
10 I've now removed all themes from my standard user and again I have no
11 arrow buttons. Thanks anyway, but this is not a theme problem.
12
13 --
14 Rgds
15 Peter. Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23.