From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] python stack smashing attack
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:57:41
1 On 2/27/06, El Nino <adaptit@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > yesterday i sync my portage. but after it completed i can't compile
3 > some applications, its always saying following error. please help me
4 > to solv this. i sync the portage today but still same result.
5 >
6 > python: stack smashing attack in function sha_done()
7 > Aborted
10 <snip>
11
12 > FEATURES="autoconfig candy ccache distcc distlocks sandbox sfperms
13 > strict userpriv usersandbox"
14
15 Do all of your distcc hosts use the same version of gcc?
16
17 Does this work if you do "FEATURES=-distcc emerge ..."
18
19 -Richard
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list