From: Andrew <imslacker@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Configuring a USB headset
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 01:44:28
1 Great, I have it working (sorta), if I run "cat /dev/urandom > /dev/dsp" I
2 hear static through the speakers, if i send it to /dev/dsp1 I hear it in the
3 headphones. I'm just stuck on getting sound to go to both at the same time
4 so I can just turn the volume down on one or the other to switch between
5 them. Any advice?
6