From: Jean-Christophe Bach <jc.bach@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Mutt not displaying encrypted attachments
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 10:51:37
1 Hello,
2
3 * Matthew Marchese <maffblaster@g.o> [17.10.2017. @02:30:55 -0700]:
4 > On 10/12/2017 08:55 AM, Lucas Ramage wrote:
5 > > Hello all,
6 > >
7 > > I have been having an issue with mutt not displaying encrypted attachments.
8 > >
9 > > My configs are on github,
10 > >
11 > > https://github.com/lramage94/dotfiles/{.mutt,.gnupg}
14 > Can anyone help Lucas with this?
15
16 I am not sure to understand your problem:
17 - you encrypt your attachments (or receive ons) and they are not attached? or not shown but present?
18 - does the full encryption of an email work? (are you able to send and receive encrypted emails?)
19 - your configuration files do not show anything related to attachments
20
21 Could gave us your use case in order we can try to reproduce it?
22
23 Just in case, you can also add your version numbers of mutt, gnupg, etc.
24
25 Thank you,
26
27 JC
28
29 PS : I am also sing gnupg + mutt, we can do some test off list if it is more convenient for you.