From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How do I eject an audio CD inside Gnome?
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 22:39:32
1 On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 23:09:28 +0100, Stroller wrote:
2
3 > My client wraps lines at a perfectly sensible length.
4 >
5 > http://linux.stroller.uk.eu.org/Email%20Line%20Wrapping.png
6
7 It's not always a readable length. Long lines are much harder to read,
8 that's why newspapers use columns. The accepted width was generally
9 considered to be 2.5 to 3.5 alphabets (not characters because of
10 proportional type) which matches up rather nicely with the 70-odd
11 character generally recommended for mail.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 WinErr 003: Dynamic linking error - Your mistake is now in every file