From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: problem with named restarting
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 16:43:57
1 On 2019-09-18 12:00, John Covici wrote:
2
3 > Thanks, I will try that, do you know why named is restarting, this is
4 > a much worse problem?
5
6 As of now I don't know. I may be able to guess if you post the backtrace.
9 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
10 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
11 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet and on broken lists
12 which rewrite From, fetch the TXT record for no-use.mooo.com.