From: Meino Christian Cramer <Meino.Cramer@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Compile failures: my system
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 03:30:17
1 Hi,
2
3 to not include my system specifications in any of the compile failure
4 mails I will summarize it in separate mail:
5
6 RAM: 1GB
7 40GB hd space to be used by all compilations processes by gentoo
8 CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+ (not overclocked)
9 gentoo updated daily and regulary
10
11 An "emerge -e system" and "emerge -e world" after switch to gcc-4.1.1
12 was done recently. Used profile is
13 /usr/portage/profiles/default-linux/x86/2006.1/desktop
14
15 Due to the mass of package which do compile without any problems all
16 taska described above were successfully done.
17
18 One last package to be checked for compilation is openoffice. This
19 will be done in the afternoon. Report will follow.
20
21 Kind regards,
22 mcc
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list