From: "Brett I. Holcomb" <brettholcomb@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't login - needs pam_afs
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 01:02:32
1 I'd like to keep pam if I could.
2
3 Jerry McBride wrote:
4
5 >On Saturday 16 July 2005 08:33 pm, Brett I. Holcomb wrote:
8 >>Yesterday I removed openafs as I haven't used it for ages. However, now
9 >>I can not login as and the system won't start properly (netmount and
10 >>those depending on it don't run). I get messages about not being able
11 >>to find /usr/afsws/pam_afs.so.1 - shared library can not be found.
12 >>
13 >>I've googled on this and checked my /etc/pam.d/login file and it does
14 >>not have any reference to pam_afs nor can I find it anywhere else.
15 >>I emerged pam again.
16 >>
17 >>How do I get the system so it's not looking for the pam_afs file?
18 >>
19 >>Thanks.
23 >There's a really nice howto at:
26 >http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Remove_PAM