From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] use flag nocd
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 15:17:28
1 On Sat, 7 Nov 2020 08:28:44 -0500, Jude DaShiell wrote:
2
3 > Hi, I read the description already and the description has me puzzled.
4
5 The exact effect of a USE flag can depend on the package using it. On
6 which package are you considering it?
9 > On Sat, 7 Nov 2020, phredus wrote:
10 >
11 > > Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 07:35:52
12 > > From: phredus <phredus@×××××.com>
13 > > Reply-To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
14 > > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
15 > > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] use flag nocd
16 > >
17 > > nocd Install all files required to run the application without
18 > > a CD mounted.
19 > >
20 > > Here is the whole list:
21 > >