From: Matt Edens <phyrlinux@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] uvesafb fails to work
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 20:31:48
1 I have had problems getting this to work also, but was able to get it
2 working finally
3 after being directed to the authors website and following his instructions.
4 What I
5 did was get a 2.6.24 kernel working for me fully with no errors then
6 proceded to follow
7 spock's instructions to get uvesafb working properly on both my desktop and
8 laptop.
9 Hope this gives you what you need to get it working.
10
11 Matt
12
13 On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Daniel Pielmeier <