From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Oracle DB question
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 08:51:29
1 Chris White wrote:
2 > On Friday 21 April 2006 12:29 am, pat wrote:
3 >> Hi,
4 >>
5 >> I want to ask if there's possible to install Oracle DB (9 and higher) on
6 >> Gentoo and if there's a tutorial/howto how to do it.
7 >
8 > Give me a free license for oracle and you'll get a really nice howto ;D
9
10 You don't need a license to *develop* something on
11 Oracle. You'll just need a license when you go in
12 production with your database.
13
14 So, I'm awaiting your really nice howto *G*
15
16 Alexander Skwar
17 --
18 The course of true anything never does run smooth.
19 -- Samuel Butler
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list