From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DEPEND/*DEPEND problem
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:28:26
1 On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:45:02 +0600, simply change wrote:
2
3 > i usually update my portage to upto date & try to download all new
4 > files to my box for later emerging(emerge -e world). de following error
5 > message came. so please help me...
6
7 Why do you need to use -e?
8
9 > ==============================================
10 > pushpaka-ng special-downloads # emerge -fe world
11 > Calculating world dependencies
12 > emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy
13 > ">=media-libs/jpeg-mmx-1.1.2-r1".
14
15 Try waiting an hour and syncing again. It could be that the ebuild
16 requiring this reached the mirrors slightly before its dependency.
17 Alternatively, if you are running stable, you may need to unmask this
18 package.
22 Neil Bothwick
23
24 There was a young man from the border
25 Who had an attention disorder.
26 When he reached the last line
27 He would run out of time
28 And