From: Qiangning Hong <hongqn@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] config qt theme without kde?
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 02:10:24
1 I am an XFCE user. Today I installed skype which use qt as its UI.
2 However, the UI is ugly (tk-like). I find some very nice qt (or kde?)
3 themes on kde-look.org, but I don't know how to install them without KDE
4 Control Center. I don't want to install KDE anyway.
5
6 Anyone can tell me how to manually install qt themes or give me a howto
7 URL? I did google with "qt theme install" but have no luck.
10 Qiangning Hong
11
12 I'm usually annoyed by IDEs because, for instance, they don't use VIM
13 as an editor. Since I'm hooked to that, all IDEs I've used so far have
14 failed to impress me.
15 -- Sybren Stuvel @ c.l.python
16
17 Get Firefox!