From: cucu ionut cristian <cuciferus@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gmail and ssmpt
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:11:02
1 On Sat, 2005-12-10 at 18:45 -0500, ellotheth rimmwen wrote:
2 > Evening, list. I'm about through with this issue and ready to just try
3 > another lightweight mta, but I thought I'd give it one last go. I've
4 > combed gmane, the Gentoo forums, and Google to no effect. Here's the
5 > question: Have your (or anyone you know) been able to set up ssmtp
6 > with Gmail's SMTP service? Or with STARTTLS at all, for that matter?
7 Yes actually I have ! I'm replaing u through evolution. It's quite
8 simple gmail gives u all the instructions on how to enable pop & smpt
9 and how to configure your email client
12 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list