From: "siefke_listen@×××.de" <siefke_listen@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge Break
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 19:40:33
1 On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 12:05:22 -0700 Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > First, was the system up-to-date prior to trying to install your new
3 > program?
4
5 I has yesterday make emerge world.
6
7 > emerge -pvDuN @world
8 >
9 > If not get it up-to-date first.
10
11 Okay this i use in future.
12
13 > Once up-to-date, and still before the new program install, do
14 >
15 > revdep-rebuild -ip
16 > and see if your dependencies are clean.
17 >
18 > At this point we don't know if the new program failure is due to the
19 > new program, it's ebuild, or its dependencies, or whether it's due to
20 > some problems with your system that need to be addressed first.
21
22 I has work with symlink, because the libnettle was with libnettle.so.4 on
23 System not the libnettle.so.3. Now has compiled, but i try the steps, because
24 with gnupg has the same problem.
27 Thanks. Regards
28 Silvio