From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Do we have to build gcc with fortran now?
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 22:44:54
1 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 22 June 2011 16:50:10 Dale wrote:
5 >> If you use KDE like me, be prepared to put the thing back tho. Some KDE
6 >> packages depend on things that seem to need it enabled.
7 >>
8 > Looks like it's only packages that are pulled in by kdeedu-meta. Do you need
9 > all those?
13 I install with kde-meta. It pulls about all things KDE in with that.
14 For me, it is better to use kde-meta than to do it any other way. Even
15 with kde-meta, I think there is a few that I still had to emerge manually.
16
17 YMMV tho.
18
19 Dale