From: Joost Roeleveld <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Thanks for all the fish!
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 10:08:09
1 On Monday 06 June 2011 16:11:57 Bill Longman wrote:
2 > On 06/06/2011 11:32 AM, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
3 > > Hi, Gentoo.
4 > >
5 > > Just to say I'll be withdrawing from this list in a few days,
6 > > unsubscribing actually, mainly so that I can go back to being an Emacs
7 > > developer; the number of emails on both lists combined is just more than
8 > > I can handle comfortably.
9 >
10 > Well, just make sure you pay your bill before you leave. You've been
11 > asking questions for 1053 days now, so all those bits have to be paid
12 > for. And we only accept pizza or beer. Alan or Dale will provide you
13 > with the shipment details.
14
15 Donations in the form of new hardware (like a proper Pizza oven :) ) should be
16 fine as well... :)