From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Portage wants KDE4, I don't
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:20:21
1 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 25 November 2008, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
3 >> I decided to give portage 2.1.6_rc1 a try. Now it wants to upgrade my
4 >> KDE3 to KDE4. I never unmasked or keyworded any KDE4 stuff. Any
5 >> options other than removing portage 2.1.6_rc1 again?
6 >
7 > /etc/portage/package.mask
8
9 So you're saying I must spend 1 hour to mask all the stuff? (Not
10 joking, the list is big, I have to do "emerge -av world" each time and
11 see the package, mask it, emerge again, mask it, emerge again, mask it,
12 ad infinitum. This is not funny :P)