From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] disable SSLv3 in apache2?
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 20:18:17
1 >> I recently upgraded from apache-2.2.27 to apache-2.2.27-r4 and
2 >> etc-update wanted to add the following directive to the default SSL
3 >> vhost:
4 >>
5 >> SSLProtocol ALL -SSLv2 -SSLv3
6 >>
7 >> I had already disabled SSLv2 (security issue?) but this also disables
8 >> SSLv3. Could that cause a compatibility issue?
9 >>
10 >> - Grant
13 > You can use something like Qualys SSL Labs[0] to test if anything breaks.
14 >
15 > https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/index.html
18 Isn't it a browser compatibility issue though? Are there browsers out
19 there that support SSLv3 but not TLS?
20
21 - Grant