From: Felix Kuperjans <felix@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] best rss reader?
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 16:56:39
1 Hi,
2
3 I use liferea for many years now and I'm pretty happy. Doesn't sync to
4 multiple machines though but I read RSS news only on my main laptop.
5
6 I like how it's very straightforward and locally collects a configurable
7 history of each feed and allows to structure them hierarchically into
8 folders - however, many others offer similar features as well.
9
10 Best Regards
11 Felix
12