From: Jorge Almeida <jjalmeida@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ALSA wizard...
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 23:16:48
1 On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 11:46 PM Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > > > Do you have a Window license you can run in a VM? I suspect that might work pretty well. I used to run Go2Meeting that way and never had any trouble.
6 > >
7 > > I think I'm entitled to an unexpensive licence @work. Maybe that's the
8 > > solution, such as it is. I bought micro+interface specifically for
9 > > this purpose (voice chat) and I don't feel like giving up. Next step
10 > > is learning about VMs, I suppose.
11 >
12 > I'd hate it if you had to go that way.
13 Well, touching Windows is somewhat repulsive, no doubt, but I'll survive :)
16 > I don't think I ever saw the name of the actual USB interface you're using. Can you give me a link to look at it?
17 >
18 https://www.amazon.de/dp/B00EK1OTZC/ref=pe_3044161_189395811_TE_SCE_dp_1
19
20 Jorge