From: Bryan Gardiner <bog@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Firefox 13 and "blank" page
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 03:51:49
1 Also, there's a grid icon in the top right of the page that lets you
2 select a blank page instead.
3
4 Cheers,
5 Bryan
8 On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 06:36:45 +0300
9 Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com> wrote:
10
11 > On 08/06/12 05:49, meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
12 > > Hi,
13 > >
14 > > I recently upgraded to firefox 13.
15 > > In the preferenced I had set "When firefox starts" to "about:blank"
16 > > and "Home Page" to "about:blank". This had worked for several
17 > > versions.
18 > >
19 > > Now -- after visiting a site -- a thumbnail of that site is shown
20 > > on the "blank" page now.
21 > >
22 > > I had looked through my addons, what may be guilty for that and
23 > > found nothing.
24 > >
25 > > How can I get back a really blank page again?
26 >
27 > That's the new "blank page" of FF13. It's not a bug. It's
28 > feature :-P