From: "A. Khattri" <ajai@××××.net>
To: "Gentoo Users (Inglés)" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What happened to my CPU?
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 18:07:05
1 On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Abraham Marin Perez wrote:
2
3 > Lately I had a very weird problem with my CPU. I keep my computer on
4 > due to I hold a web page and some other stuff, but this morning my
5 > computer was off. I ruled out tension or current peaks because I have an
6 > UPS and no other electronic device at home seems to be affected by such
7 > a thing, so I guess it had to be dued to something in my computer.
8
9 Ive seen servers shut down due to a failed CPU fan...
14 Aj.
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list