From: KH <gentoo-user@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] torrent/mkv
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 10:39:16
1 Gavin Seddon wrote:
2 > Hi ctorrent produced the trilogy in mkv format, as far as I can tell
3 > this needs modifying before I can burn. What's the best way todo this
4 > pls?
5 > GAVIN
6 What do you want to tell me with this. Torrent is a software for p2p.
7 When you choose to download an mkv file you will receive an mkv file.
8 This has nothing to do with ctorrent.
9
10 For converting videos you might want to search the wiki or the forums
11 first. This might be your first step.
12 http://gentoo-wiki.com/Special:Search?search=converting&go=Go
13
14 Also you can read the man pages from the programs you want to use to
15 convert your files.
16
17 hitachi
18 --