From: "Sven Köhler" <skoehler@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Suddenly emerging unstable packages = why?
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 04:24:23
1 > Suddenly I noticed I'm on the bleeding edge. I don't know why.
2 > The latest: emerge -aDvu world is emerging unstable k3b-1.0.4. At least if
3 > I'm reading the output of eix correctly, it's unstable.
4 > I don't have anything in ACCEPT_KEYWORDS (it's not defined).
5 > In all of /etc/portage there are 4 references to "x86", and they're in
6 > package.keywords for particular package releases whose features I needed.
7 >
8 > So why am I emerging these things?
9
10 Take a look here: