From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] auto proxy config (Firefox, and more)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 21:27:09
1 On Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 06:26:43PM +0200, Penguin Lover Benjamin Graf squawked:
2 > I tried this as a proxy automatic configuration file (*.pac), but it
3 > doesn't work :
4
5 <snip>
6
7 > At school, it works correctly (it uses the proxy when it is
8 > necessary), but not at home. I think the "myIpAddress" is maybe not
9 > the right solution.
10
11 The only thing I can think of is that maybe "myIpAddress" is not
12 returning what you think it returns?
13
14 W
17 THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
18 <<<< ladybree@ >>>>
19 We'll begin with box, the plural is boxes;
20 But the plural of ox is oxen, not oxes.
21 One fowl is a goose, but two are called geese,
22 Yet the plural of moose is never meese.
23 You may find a lone mouse or a whole nest of mice,
24 But the plural of house is houses, not hice.
25 If the plural of man always is men,
26 Why shouldn't the plural of pan be call pen?
27 If I speak of a foot and you show me two feet,
28 And I give you a boot, would a pair be called beet?
29 If the singular is this and the plural these,
30 Should a plural of kiss ever be keese?
31 We speak of a brother and also of brethren,
32 But though we say mother, we never say methren.
33 Then the masculine pronouns are he, his and him,
34 But imagine the females - she, shis and shim!
35 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 291 days, 19:26
36 --
37 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list