From: Fernando Rodriguez <cyklonite@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] A List of Module Descriptions
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 21:46:01
1 On 10/31/2016 04:07 PM, Hunter Jozwiak wrote:
2 > Hi,
6 > In my quest to install Gentoo and get it chugging along, I am wondering
7 > if there is a database that explains what a particular kernel module
8 > does so that I don’t break something that doesn’t need to be changed or
9 > enable something that I ought not to have enabled.
12 Select the module option in the "make menuconfig" UI and press the ? key.
15 > Hunter
20 > Avast logo
34 Fernando Rodriguez