From: Justin Krejci <jus@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] antivirus
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:05:58
1 Could try norman AV. www.norman.com
2
3 On Monday 06 March 2006 12:26 pm, Jarry wrote:
4 > >>i have avast updated daily i dono how this virus got in
5 > >>i must try AVG
6 > >>
7 > >>>Why not just use A/V when you run Windoze? AVG is still free and quite
8 > >>>excellent.
9 >
10 > Both AVG and Avast sux hard! I used both of them, paid for updates,
11 > and despite of that I got viruses many times. Even clamav is better!
12 > They (avg/avast) offer virtually no protection against unknown viruses.
13 > No wonder, if you look at their scores on virusbtn.com :-(
14 >
15 > Wanna really good antivir-soft? Try nod32! Unfortunatelly, it is not
16 > free, and even trial-version is only for win-world. But it is worth
17 > of every penny. Frequent updates (can be also 2-3 times per day),
18 > perfect heuristic analysis, low cpu/mem load...
19 >
20 > Jarry
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list