From: Jorge Almeida <jjalmeida@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gcolor2...
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 08:56:18
1 On Sat, Apr 16, 2022 at 9:33 AM tastytea <gentoo@××××××××.de> wrote:
2 >
3 > On 2022-04-16 09:10+0100 Jorge Almeida <jjalmeida@×××××.com> wrote:
6 > > Uses GTK+ 2". Does this mean that GTK+ 2 is on its way out as well?
7 >
8 > It is on its way out, but there are still some packages blocking its
9 > removal: <https://bugs.gentoo.org/768993>. I can't say for sure, but I
10 > guess GTK+ 2 will stay at least another few months.
11
12 Just what I thought.
13 >
14 > > (I suppose someone will make an ebuild for gcolor3 sooner or later...)
15 >
16 > I just packaged it for ::guru. 😊 It should become available in the
17 > next days. If you can't wait, you can grab it from here:
18 > <https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/proj/guru.git/tree/gui-apps/gcolor3?h=dev>.
19 >
20 OK, that's good news. And I can wait :)
21
22 Thanks
23
24 Jorge Almeida