From: dhk <dhkuhl@×××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] gSoap
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 14:03:34
1 I recently installed gSoap and have be trying to use build the examples
2 in tutorials ( Such as: http://websrv.cs.fsu.edu/~engelen/soap.html ).
3 Since everything seems pretty simple and breaks on step 2, I was
4 wondering if it has something to do with the ebuild.
5
6 gsoap is installed as follows.
7
8 # emerge -pv net-libs/gsoap
9 These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
10 Calculating dependencies... done!
11 [ebuild R ] net-libs/gsoap-2.7.13 USE="ssl -debug -doc -examples" 0 kB
12
13 Step 1 is to save the .c file with the main() in it.
14
15 Step 2 is to run a command which has a few problems. The results of
16 which are below. The problems I see are 1) typemap.dat - this may or
17 may not be an issue. It's not mentioned as being required or explained
18 very well. 2) An error occurred while parsing WSDL or XSD. 3) The .h
19 file it generates is empty.
20
21 This is just one example, but I've tried many and the all fail.
24 $ wsdl2h -o quote.h
25 http://services.xmethods.net/soap/urn:xmethods-delayed-quotes.wsd
26
27 ** The gSOAP WSDL parser for C and C++ 1.2.13
28 ** Copyright (C) 2000-2009 Robert van Engelen, Genivia Inc.
29 ** All Rights Reserved. This product is provided "as is", without any
30 warranty.
31 ** The gSOAP WSDL parser is released under one of the following two
32 licenses:
33 ** GPL or the commercial license by Genivia Inc. Use option -l for more
34 info.
35
36 Saving quote.h
37
38 Cannot open file 'typemap.dat'
39 Problem reading type map file 'typemap.dat'.
40 Using internal type definitions for C++ instead.
41
42 Connecting to
43 'http://services.xmethods.net/soap/urn:xmethods-delayed-quotes.wsd' to
44 retrieve WSDL/XSD... connected, receiving... redirected to
45 'http://domainnotfound.optimum.net/cablevassist/dnsassist/main/?domain=services.xmethods.net'...
46
47 Connecting to
48 'http://domainnotfound.optimum.net/cablevassist/dnsassist/main/?domain=services.xmethods.net'
49 to retrieve WSDL/XSD... connected, receiving...
50 An error occurred while parsing WSDL or XSD from ''
51 Error 3 fault: SOAP-ENV:Client [no subcode]
52 "Validation constraint violation: tag name or namespace mismatch in
53 element <html>"
54 Detail: [no detail]
55
56 <html>
57 <!-- ** HERE ** -->
58
59 <head id="icePage_ctl01">
60
61 <link
62 href='http://assist.infospace.com.edgesuite.net/cablevassist/style/min-styles.css/_iceUrlFlag=13?_IceUrl=true'
63 rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
64 <link
65 href='http://assist.infospace.com.edgesuite.net/cablevassist/style/min-cobrand.css/_iceUrlFlag=13?_IceUrl=true'
66 rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
67 <link
68 href='http://assist.infospace.com.edgesuite.net/cablevassist/style/styles_OT.css/_iceUrlFlag=13?_IceUrl=true'
69 rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
70 <title> Optimum Online - Domain not found services.xmethods.net</title>
71 <script type="text/javascript">
72 function openModal(url)
73 {
74 var w = screen.availWidth;
75 var h = screen.availHeight;
76 var popW = w*0.6;
77 var popH = h*0.6;
78 var leftPos = (w-popW)/2
79 var topPos = (h-popH)/2;
80 if(window.showModalDialog != null &&
81 typeof(window.showModalDialog) != 'undefined')
82 window.showM
85 Thanks,
86
87 --dhk