From: Christoph Eckert <ce@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mono build fails
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 19:12:03
1 Hi,
4 > have you ran:  revdev-rebuild
5
6 thanks for the hint. It gave me lots of errors.
7
8 > Maybe you have a library out of sync error going on.  I just
9 > installed mono without any issues.
10
11 Perfect. So it seems to be a problem on my particular installation.
12
13 > Are you x86 or ~x86?  Are you up to date via `emerge -uDav world` ?
14
15 sorry, I forgot. ~x86 for both beagle and mono.
16
17 I'm not really up to date, because there are packages I want to avoid
18 updating. Yes, I'm a chicken, but who cares ;-) ?
19
20 Anyway, I'll update my machine first and then try again. Thanks for the
21 help.
24 Thanks & best regards,
27 ce
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list