From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: CLI Torrent client(s)?
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:21:26
1 On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 07:25:22PM +0700, Pandu Poluan wrote:
2 > On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 18:07, Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info> wrote:
3 > > I'm wondering: what's your recommended CLI Torrent client(s)? And why?
6 > To be clearer: a curses-based Torrent client is preferred, but if the
7 > best recommended is a pure CLI one, then so be it.
8 >
9 > I am *not* going to install any GUI just to download torrents :-)
10
11 I haven’t used it yet as I rarely use torrent at all, but elinks, being a
12 curses-based web browser, has torrent support. I imagine it shows torrents in
13 its download manager.
14 --
15 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
16 I forbid any use of my email addresses with Facebook services.
17
18 The circle is the parallel to the dot.