From: Alexander Puchmayr <alexander.puchmayr@×××××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Nextcloud-24.0.7 and proxy settings
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 12:17:52
1 Hi there,
2
3 I'm trying to setup a nextcloud instance inside a DMZ that has no direct
4 connection to the outside world, only via proxy. The proxy itself is working
5 fine, but I fail to configure nextcloud to actually use this proxy.
6
7 According to the docs, I tried setting the proxy field in config/config.php, i.e.
8
9 <?php
10 $CONFIG = array (
11 ...
12 'proxy' => '10.46.1.109:3128',
13 'proxyuserpwd' => '',
14 ...
15 );
16
17 But this setting seems to be ignored, tcpdump does not show any connection
18 attempt to that ip and nextcloud complains that it cannot connect to the
19 internet.
20
21 In another forum I found that in
22 /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/10_nextcloud_vhosts.conf, environment variables like
23 HTTP_PROXY and HTTPS_PROXY may be set, i.e.
24
25 <VirtualHost *:80>
26 ...
27 SetEnv HTTP_PROXY 10.46.1.109:3128