From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kernel compile problem
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 13:32:59
1 Alain Didierjean wrote:
2 > Finishing a brand new install on a brand new machine, compiling kernel 3.4.9 is OK. Boot from it also. Just a detail: the USB keyboard is not recognized, no input possible (works fine under BIOS or when booting from the install disk and chrooting). I must have forgotten something, some driver. Any cue ?
3 > Also I cant'remember the name of that utility that makes the mouse recognized on the console...
8 Mouse on console: gpm Just emerge it and don't forget to start the
9 service and add it to a runlevel. ;-)
10
11 Dale
12
16 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!