From: John Dangler <jdangler@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [RESOLVED] RE: [gentoo-user] kernel panic - help!
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 04:06:16
1 Whew!
2
3 I was able to recreate the initrd correctly by editing the grub lines and
4 got it back up.
5
6 I'll need to re-read the fbsplash setup and try again.
10 -----Original Message-----
11 From: John Dangler [mailto:jdangler@××××××××.net]
12 Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 11:37 PM
13 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
14 Subject: [gentoo-user] kernel panic - help!
15 Importance: High
21 I just tried to add fbspash to my grub.conf file and got a kernel panic on
22 startup. I rebooted with the livecd but don't know how to get back into my
23 gentoo environment. chroot doesn't work (can't find /bin/bash). Help.