From: Bertram Scharpf <lists@×××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ScrollLock and KDE Konsole
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:21:37
1 Hi,
2
3 Am Dienstag, 26. Jun 2007, 04:20:51 +0800 schrieb Crayon Shin Chan:
4 > On Tuesday 26 June 2007 03:31, Bertram Scharpf wrote:
5 > > That will _enable_ Ctrl-S/-Q but it will not _disable_
6 > > ScrollLock. I already tried that.
7 >
8 > You could use "Control Centre > Regional and Accessibility > Input
9 > Actions" to map the ScrollLock key to some program which does "nothing".
10 > That'll stop konsole from grabbing it.
11
12 Ah, that helps. Now I can at least switch the light on.
13 Thank you!
14
15 Still, Konsole switches ScrollLock off when I shift to
16 another subwindow. I tried to play around with xmodmap but I
17 don't manage to switch on ScrollLock state by hand.
18
19 Bertram
23 Bertram Scharpf
24 Stuttgart, Deutschland/Germany