From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Issues with USB memory sticks
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 00:37:53
1 On 02/02/2015 11:57 PM, bitlord wrote:
2 > Not an expert, but check contacts (if ports are not used for a long
3 > time check if there is dust in them), if you use extension cable or a
4 > hub, try without it (power issues), or try different port (does it
5 > happen on all ports?)
6
7 Tried several ports, different usb sticks, result is the same. Only
8 message in logs is what I posted in my original message.
9
10 Going to try a new kernel & maybe reconfigure my old kernel to systemd.
11 However, I'll have to do it this weekend. Too busy with other things
12 right now...
13
14 I'll post back if I find anything.
15