From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Memory leak
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 10:53:53
1 On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 11:05:59AM +0100, Alain Didierjean wrote:
2 > My so called memory, located somewhere in what's left of my old brain.
3 >
4 > I can't remember nor figure out how to set kdm keymap to azerty.
5 > Help welcome,
6
7 I set mine in an xorg config file to get qwertz not only in KDM but all of X by
8 default:
9
10 cat /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/input.conf
11 Section "InputDevice"
12 Identifier "Keyboard0"
13 Driver "kbd"
14 Option "XkbRules" "xorg"
15 Option "XkbModel" "pc102"
16 Option "XkbLayout" "de"
17 Option "XkbVariant" "deadkeys"
18 EndSection
21 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
22 Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.
23
24 There is so much sand in Northern Africa that if it were spread out it
25 would completely cover the Sahara Desert.