From: Chuanwen Wu <wcw8410@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] the font in xfce change after updating
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:52:54
1 2007/4/30, Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com>:
2 > Chuanwen Wu wrote:
3 > > Sat Apr 28 16:34:59 2007 >>> xfce-base/xfce4-4.4.1
4 >
5 > Hmm, it looks like you're running unstable xfce. But if you can't
6 > handle the problems this might give, then you shouldn't be using
7 > unstable.
8 >
9 > Try commenting out all xfce lines in /etc/portage/package.keywords,
10 > re-update your system and see if that solves the problem. If so,
11 > then figure out which of the xfce updates causes the problem. Also
12 > check https://bugs.gentoo.org to see whether the problem has
13 > already been reported.
14 >
15 > Benno
16 > --
17 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
20 Now I degrade xfce to 4.4.0 and everything is OK! I didn't change anything else.
21
22 And when I do etc-update again,I noticed that these files need to update:
23
24 /etc/xdg/xfce4/panel/launcher-10.rc
25 /etc/xdg/xfce4/panel/launcher-8.rc
26 /etc/xdg/xfce4/panel/panels.xml
27 /etc/xdg/xfce4/panel/launcher-7.rc
28 /etc/xdg/xfce4/panel/launcher-9.rc
29 /etc/xdg/xfce4/panel/systray-4.rc
30 /etc/xdg/xfce4/xinitrc
31 /etc/xdg/autostart/xfce4-tips-autostart.desktop
32
33 I think maybe one of them causes the fonts problem.......
34
35 Anyway,the problem is fixed!
36
37 Thank you all!