From: Kai Krakow <hurikhan77@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: using KDE
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 18:54:09
1 Am Wed, 28 Sep 2016 03:22:11 -0400
2 schrieb Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>:
3
4 > 160928 Kai Krakow wrote:
5 > > 160928 schrieb Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>:
6 > >> I've discovered that KDE isn't recognising the numeric pad keys :
7 > >> they simply have no effect, even as surplus cursor keys.
8 > > Maybe by accident you enabled to move the mouse with these keys ?
9 > > It's somewhere in the System Settings.
10 >
11 > Thanks, that was the problem ! -- SS -> Hardware -> Input Devices ->
12 > Mouse -> Navigation -> Move Pointer Using NumPad : apparently set by
13 > dft.
14
15 In addition to my other post:
16 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouse_keys
17
18 So it's LShift+Alt+Num. However, I tried: It no longer works for me.
19 I'm pretty sure this is because I disabled accessibility features
20 completely. I hate some beeping window coming up just because I hold
21 shift for too long. "Oh you held shift for 5 seconds, you can enable
22 sticky keys" - no I don't want to!
25 Regards,
26 Kai
27