From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Reproducible Firefox crash
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 19:25:36
1 On Tuesday 07 April 2009, Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 2:03 PM, Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de> wrote:
3 > > Opening the following page:
4 > >
5 > > http://mybrute.com
6 > >
7 > > in a new tab, and then trying to close that tab again crashes Firefox
8 > > 3.0.8 immediately on AMD64. Can anyone confirm?
9 >
10 > It did not crash when using NoScript... Strangely enough, as soon as I
11 > loaded the Google Analytics javascript, it made Firefox crash. So
12 > perhaps try blocking google analytics and see what happens. The page
13 > also has Flash on it, so that's another possibly culprit. :)
14
15 I have flash and only the flashgot extension - and it doesn't crash.