From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Trying to automate HTML ---> pdf
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 17:27:02
1 On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 09:06:15 -0800, felix@×××××××.com wrote:
2
3 > 1. Is there either a DCOP command to wait for a URL to be loaded or a
4 > DCOP command like openURL which waits?
5
6 I can't see one, but it sounds like it would be useful enough to file a
7 bug report requesting one. A DCOP command to tell whether the page has
8 finished lading would be suitable.
9
10 > 2. Is there a source file for konqueror which I could hack to take
11 > command line parameters without changing libraries or other code
12 > which would affect the rest of KDE? I don't have any problem with
13 > a hacked and renamed konqueror command.
14
15 Konqueror is part of kdebase, so you'll find the source somewhere in
16 there.
20 Neil Bothwick
21
22 Where the system is concerned, you're not allowed to ask `Why?'