From: "Sven Köhler" <skoehler@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: bridge configuration problem
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 02:31:21
1 > Normally, the bridge works well. But everytime I execute
2 > "/etc/init.d/net.br0 restart", the following error occurs:
3 > * network interface br0 does not exist
4 > * Please verify hardware or kernel module (driver) [ !! ]
5 > Then I execute such command one more time, it works well.
6 >
7 > Does anyone know what's wrong with it?
8
9 So you have bridge-utits installed and there's also kernel-support for
10 bridging?
11
12 Can you create the bridge manually?
15 BTW: i would add a RC_NEED_xenbr0="net.eth0" to your /etc/conf.d/net
18 Regards,
19 Sven