From: Wonko@wonkology.org (Alex Schuster)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] qt3/4 confusion
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:58:17
1 Karstn writes:
2
3 > I am trying to compile a program written in qt3 which apprently,
4 > according to the author, fails because it being compiled using version 4
5 > qmake. I checked and indeed qmake is from version 4, yet in my
6 > environment, the QTDIR variable is pointing to /usr/qt/3. Now that both
7 > confuses me and leaves me with the question on how to change the profile
8 > completely to qt3 for this compiliation. Has anyone a hint for me?
9
10 I am using a little shell function to change between various Qt
11 versions (put it into ~/.bashrc if you like). I'm quite sure the
12 library line is not necessary, but it doesn't hurt either and I kept
13 it.
14
15 switchqt()
16 {
17 export QTDIR=$1
18 export PATH=$QTDIR/bin:$PATH
19 export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$QTDIR/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
20 }
21
22 "switchqt /usr/qt/3" activates Qt 3 for this shell.
23
24 Alex
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list