From: jdm <jdm@××××××××××××.uk>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] lxc
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 23:40:56
1 Hello,
2
3 I have recently been trying lxc and after a recent upgrade I get the
4 following message:
5
6 lxc-execute: No such file or directory - failed to create symlink for
7 kmsg
8 lxc-execute: failed to setup kmsg for 'jack'
9 lxc-execute: failed to setup the container
10 lxc-execute: invalid sequence number 1. expected 2
11 lxc-execute: failed to spawn 'jack'
12
13 this is just trying the following
14
15 lxc-execute --name jack /bin/bash
16
17 This started a container a few weeks ago but now gives this error
18 (after recent upgrade).
19
20 I am not using a config file (I didn't before). Do you now have to have
21 a config file? Or am i missing something (which is highly likely).
22
23 I'm trying to work through a tutorial but have hit the first stumbling
24 block.
25
26 John D Maunder