From: "Sieb
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] postfix .. transports .. and virtual domains ..
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 20:25:41
1 Henti Smith wrote:
2 > Hi guys,
3 >
4 > I've got a virtual domain setup for postfix working .. all good ..
5 >
6 > however I want to setup a spam@ and ham@ address for all
7 > domains in the virtual lookup table (mysql) to go via a
8 > transport to the script that procresses the mail.
9 >
10 > I've added the transport in main.cf
11 >
12 > transport_maps = pcre:/etc/postfix/dspam_lerning_transport.pcre
13 > local_recipient_maps = $transport_maps
14 >
15 > but I'm getting this when I try to send to spam@××××××××.tld
16 >
17 > Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
18 >
19 > any ideas ?
20
21 Yup.. the virtual manpage: http://www.postfix.org/virtual.8.html
22
23 That should help you out--if not, you might consider asking on the postfix-user mailing list. Good luck! :)
24
25 Best,
26 --Glenn
29 Glenn E. Sieb, MTS