From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Copying USB->USB: sync after every file
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2017 17:04:59
1 On Sun, Feb 05, 2017 at 12:20:25PM +0100, Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
2
3 > Having no time over the week, I finally got the new install running. But
4 > before I was set back by not being able to log in to Plasma with lightdm.
5 > Only sddm works.
6
7 I really need to lower my sentences’ complexity. That should be “But -- just like
8 before -- I was set back by not being able to log in to Plasma with lightdm.”
11 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
12 Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any social network.
13
14 No, you *can’t call 999 now. I’m downloading my mail.