From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] courier-imap not starting!
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:48:58
1 Martin Richardson wrote:
2 > G'Dayy all,
3 > after an upgrade of baselayout, I noticed that courier-imap and
4 > courier-imap-ssl was not starting from the init script. I have tracked it down to
5 > the init script, as this script points to
6 > /usr/lib/courier-imap/gentoo-courier-imap.rc, and I can start courier-imap directly
7 > from this script but not the init script... Has anyone had this problem, or even
8 > have a solution.
9 > Thankyou.
10
11 Couple or forum threads and a bug about it. Looks like upgrading to the
12 unstable 4.0.6 is the best workaround.
13
14 kashani
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list