From: Michael Pobega <pobega@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Microphone help
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 00:10:53
1 On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 07:50:42PM -0400, sean wrote:
2 > Michael Pobega wrote:
3 >> No matter what I do the Mic doesn't seem to make any sound through my
4 >> laptop's speakers...Any other ideas on what might be causing this
5 >> problem?
6 >
7 > For KDE I had to specify in KMix which device to capture sound.
8 > Perhaps you need to check such an option in your desktop of choice.
9
10 I use wmii and I really don't want to have to merge qt just to test out
11 my sound device...Any other suggestions?
14 If programmers deserve to be rewarded for creating innovative
15 programs, by the same token they deserve to be punished if they
16 restrict the use of these programs.
17 - Richard Stallman